By continuing to use this website, you agree with our
Cookie Policy
Confirm
RU
EN
Main Page
Download
Addons
Forum
Blog
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
News:
Правила форума
AIMP Forum
»
AIMP for PC
»
Suggestions
»
Player
»
Sound Engine
»
Equalization Presets by Audio Device
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Equalization Presets by Audio Device (Read 166 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Equalization Presets by Audio Device
«
on:
October 04, 2026, 16:12:14 »
danudio
Новичок
Posts: 1
Карма: +0/-0
Hi All,
First congratulations for your work, I'm from Argentina and I use AIMP a lot and it works incredible well. In fact I'm currently using the same laptop with AIMP with different audio devices, with cable, with bluetooth to speakers, with bluetooth to a receiver, so the thipng is that all of them have its audio characteristics and limitations. I would love to have the possibility to save equalization presets by device (or just in general), it will allow me to easily change the preset depending where i listen it.
Thanks for your time!!
Dan
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
AIMP Forum
»
AIMP for PC
»
Suggestions
»
Player
»
Sound Engine
»
Equalization Presets by Audio Device