AIMP Forum

AIMP for PC => Ошибки и замечания / Bugs => Topic started by: Arkon77 on September 06, 2026, 13:09:15

Title: [?] [3082] Auto-Adjust EQ per track doesn't work
Post by: Arkon77 on September 06, 2026, 13:09:15
It looks like Auto-Adjust EQ per track doesn't work. I have different EQ saved as preset per tracks.

It would be great to have auto-adjust EQ per saved album preset.
Title: Re: Auto-Adjust EQ per track doesn't work
Post by: Soolo on September 06, 2026, 14:45:34
What player build?
Title: Re: Auto-Adjust EQ per track doesn't work
Post by: Arkon77 on September 06, 2026, 19:10:56
6.00.3082 Beta 5
Title: Re: Auto-Adjust EQ per track doesn't work
Post by: Artem on September 06, 2026, 19:54:38
have different EQ saved as preset per tracks.

Can you provide more details about that?
Title: Re: Auto-Adjust EQ per track doesn't work
Post by: Arkon77 on September 06, 2026, 20:56:29
If we create different EQ presets for different files using per file method, changing played file should automatically load assigned before EQ preset for file as I understand.
Title: Re: [3082] Auto-Adjust EQ per track doesn't work
Post by: Artem on September 07, 2026, 12:56:22
changing played file should automatically load assigned before EQ preset for file as I understand.

Yes, this is correct behavior. I've tried to reproduce an issue, but failed, all works fine on my side, please look at attached video:
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/z0L_XJNZ0I680Q

Can your provide step-by-step instruction to reproduce this?
Title: Re: [?] [3082] Auto-Adjust EQ per track doesn't work
Post by: Arkon77 on September 07, 2026, 14:50:23
Hi, I don't know why but it started to works fine today. Even it works fine for albums and sequences. Thank you for investigate.
Title: Re: [?] [3082] Auto-Adjust EQ per track doesn't work
Post by: Artem on September 07, 2026, 15:08:28
Hi, I don't know why but it started to works fine today. Even it works fine for albums and sequences. Thank you for investigate.

Thanks