AIMP Forum

AIMP for PC => Skin Editor, Skin Engine => Вопросы / Questions => Topic started by: goodplayer on September 01, 2026, 00:45:22

Title: Aimp player 3.50 skin editor
Post by: goodplayer on September 01, 2026, 00:45:22
Hallo everybody and happy starting september 2026: just right yesterday I downloaded aimp3 skin editor for my windows XP 32 bit. Just this morning I tried to open and use It but unsuccess-
fully.
I wanna try to create some vintage skins like reel to reel, stereo8 cassette tape, cd player, vinyl turntable with cover rotating or an all in one, but I don't know how it works. I tried to put a jpg, png, gif, tiff, jpeg image file inside it but nothing results. Can someone of you help me, please🙏🏻?
For exemple I found a jpeg file of a microcassette player and I wanna create an acs3proj file, then a skin, how I must do it?
Title: Re: Aimp player 3.50 skin editor
Post by: Soolo on September 01, 2026, 07:41:56
Reed the Help
Title: Re: Aimp player 3.50 skin editor
Post by: goodplayer on September 01, 2026, 10:51:19
Thanks but how and where?
Title: Re: Aimp player 3.50 skin editor
Post by: Soolo on September 01, 2026, 10:55:37
Thanks but how and where?
Menu ? - Help
or key F1