AIMP Forum

AIMP for PC => Вопросы / Questions => Topic started by: genzlod on March 21, 2026, 18:56:42

Title: How can I replace “, ” (with a space) with “;”?
Post by: genzlod on March 21, 2026, 18:56:42
I’ve been using AIMP and the Tag Editor for quite some time.
Code: [Select]
=%ReplaceEx(%Value,/ ,;,/,;) This function has been very useful for replacing “/ ” (with the space) and “/” for “;”, but it doesn’t seem to work the same way with commas because AIMP uses them as separators. Is there any way to do this?. To tell AIMP to replace the comma as-is instead of using it as a separator.

(https://imgur.com/SBm5F4u)

(translated from Spanish).
8)
Title: Re: How can I replace “, ” (with a space) with “;”?
Post by: Алексей Долматов on March 21, 2026, 20:03:20
Use the function "char". Code = 44.
(https://aimp.ru/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=77483.0;attach=77240)
Title: Re: How can I replace “, ” (with a space) with “;”?
Post by: Алексей Долматов on March 21, 2026, 20:09:14
The system also has a character table. You'll just have to use a calculator (another tool) to convert hex to decimal.
(https://aimp.ru/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=77483.0;attach=77241)
(https://aimp.ru/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=77483.0;attach=77242)
Title: Re: How can I replace “, ” (with a space) with “;”?
Post by: genzlod on March 21, 2026, 21:09:23
Thank you, bro! I didn't know about the %Char function; it's so handy :)