AIMP Forum

AIMP for PC => Вопросы / Questions => Topic started by: Rfx9123 on May 05, 2024, 18:22:34

Title: [?] [2549] No covers are displayed on internet radio
Post by: Rfx9123 on May 05, 2024, 18:22:34
When I enter a stream address for an Internet radio station in the Windows version, I also use a system with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 just for media playback , the stream plays correctly, but no cover is displayed in the window provided, even though it is broadcast from the stream server. I did the counter test with AIMP 4.05.1398 for Android or the Android app "Radionator" and the covers are displayed correctly here.
Title: Re: AIMP v5.30.2549 (32bit) No covers are displayed on internet radio
Post by: Soolo on May 05, 2024, 20:03:09
What url ?
Title: Re: AIMP v5.30.2549 (32bit) No covers are displayed on internet radio
Post by: Rfx9123 on May 05, 2024, 20:31:32
For example http://streams.rsa-sachsen.de/80erdisco/mp3-192 or http://streams.80s80s.de/party/mp3-192.
Title: Re: [?] [2549] No covers are displayed on internet radio
Post by: Artem on May 07, 2024, 08:54:11
For example http://streams.rsa-sachsen.de/80erdisco/mp3-192 or http://streams.80s80s.de/party/mp3-192.

Thanks, I've tried and it seems album art displays correctly:
(https://www.aimp.ru/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=72757.0;attach=71344)

Ensure that the WebLyrics plugin is loaded, and the "Find in Internet" option is switched on (refer to app settings \ player \ additional information \ album arts)
Title: Re: [?] [2549] No covers are displayed on internet radio
Post by: Soolo on May 07, 2024, 12:58:56
For example http://streams.rsa-sachsen.de/80erdisco/mp3-192 or http://streams.80s80s.de/party/mp3-192.
your streams have no cover arts

Radionator has its own cover database for url
Title: Re: [?] [2549] No covers are displayed on internet radio
Post by: Rfx9123 on May 07, 2024, 18:09:39
@Soolo
I'm confused, but where did AIMP for Android get the cover images from?
@Artem
However, the display of covers worked in older versions (before AIMP5.**) without plugins and the only plugin, Scrobbler, that I found and that promises to display this, requires registration in the 3 providers available to choose from.

Addendum: I found the problem. I had previously ignored this plugin because I didn't need song lyrics, as the name of the plugin suggests. Now it works, thank you.
Title: Re: [?] [2549] No covers are displayed on internet radio
Post by: sveakul on May 07, 2024, 22:42:48
Addendum: I found the problem. I had previously ignored this plugin because I didn't need song lyrics, as the name of the plugin suggests. Now it works, thank you.
Try the updated version of the plugin posted as an attachment here: https://www.aimp.ru/forum/index.php?topic=57148.msg445282#msg445282 (https://www.aimp.ru/forum/index.php?topic=57148.msg445282#msg445282)

Many more cover art sites have been included thanks to some veteran coders here; unzip and overwrite the existing file in your aimp_webLyrics plugin folder.
Title: Re: [?] [2549] No covers are displayed on internet radio
Post by: Artem on May 08, 2024, 07:45:09
where did AIMP for Android get the cover images from

AIMP for Android uses the same plugin, but it cannot be disabled.

However, the display of covers worked in older versions (before AIMP5.**) without plugins and the only plugin, Scrobbler, that I found and that promises to display this, requires registration in the 3 providers available to choose from.

Now, album arts provided by WebLyrics, not by Scrobbler.
Title: Re: [?] [2549] No covers are displayed on internet radio
Post by: Rfx9123 on May 08, 2024, 17:27:25
@sveakul
Thank you, I'll test it.
@Artem
Thank you too for your effort.