AIMP Forum

AIMP for PC => Вопросы / Questions => Topic started by: Besi on January 27, 2021, 17:47:25

Title: I would like to translate the program in the German language
Post by: Besi on January 27, 2021, 17:47:25
Hello, I have seen that the German version is outdated here. Therefore I would like to update the German language.

But where can I get a new file, just the complete file, so that I can start translating. Can any admin help me? :)
Title: Re: I would like to translate the program in the German language
Post by: Soolo on January 27, 2021, 19:29:21
https://www.aimp.ru/?do=download&os=windows&cat=lng
Title: Re: I would like to translate the program in the German language
Post by: Besi on January 27, 2021, 20:43:32
I cannot download the file
Title: Re: I would like to translate the program in the German language
Post by: Artem on January 28, 2021, 08:34:29
I cannot download the file

Why? What happened on attempt to download the file?


Title: Re: I would like to translate the program in the German language
Post by: Besi on January 28, 2021, 21:15:16
Ok, I was able to download it. But you have to download it with the right mouse button, because you can't download it that way because Google Chrome blocks the file.